Tim Reece is the owner of North American Safes. His company aims to provide the very best in terms of product and service. Here is an interview that was conducted with him that will answer some of the questions you may have about the company and the safes that they sell.
Q. Who is North American Safes?
- “North American Safe Company is a privately owned company that stocks, sells, installs, and moves home and gun safes in the Michiana area.”
Whether you are purchasing a safe or simply need one moved, North American Safes has you covered. Their services and products come in wide varieties meaning that you are bound to find what you are looking for. If you want to buy a safe that is tailored to your needs or are having trouble getting your safe down the stairs, then you cannot go wrong with calling this company.
Q. How did North American Safes get started?
- “North American Safe Company got started after the company owner had his personal residence broken into twice. He decided he needed to get something to protect their valuables.”
Home invasion can be a frightening thought, especially if you have no countermeasures for the intruders. Locking your door only does so much when it comes to protecting your valuables. If you have not put up the proper defenses between prying hands and your possessions, then it is time to fix that. Investing in a safe is one surefire way to give your home that extra level of protection.
Q. Why not buy directly from Liberty Safe?
- “Liberty cannot personally service what they sell. They work through dealers like us. We will help you get what you need before purchasing something online.”
There are many benefits that come with purchasing merchandise through a dealer. North American Safes will not only supply you with what you need, but they will also give you guidance as well. Conversing with experts means that you will get the best possible advice available before making a purchase like this.
Q. How is North American Safes unique?
- “We are unique in several ways. We have a full showroom, and we stock more safes than any of our close competitors. We also deliver, install and move existing safes.”
Competitors to North American Safes are content with doing the bare minimum. North American Safes goes above and beyond by making sure they give you whatever you are looking for. The company sells a plethora of safes that are bound to give you the design, lock, and size that you are looking for.
Q. What areas does North American Safes service?
- “We service all of the Michiana area. Southern Michigan to Northern Indiana.”
North American Safes is consolidated to these specific parts of the U.S. If you are a resident of one of the above locations, then you owe it to yourself to check the company out.
Q. How do I visit the showroom?
- “We encourage you to call or text us at our phone number to set up a time to visit our showroom. Or you can stop by during normal business hours. But it’s always best to give us a heads up because sometimes we are out on a Delivery and Install.”
Communicating your intentions ahead of time will give North American Safes the foresight it needs to give you a proper visitation. Stopping by unannounced can work in your favor; however, if you want a guarantee, then you should call ahead of time.
Let Us Help!
North American Safes assists our customers through repairs, lock changes, and relocations. When it comes to safes, we are here to help in any and every way. Contact us today with any questions you may have!